The Library Board of Trustees sets policy for the County Library and the Member Libraries. Members of the Shenandoah County Library Board are appointed by the Shenandoah County Board of Supervisors. Members may not serve more than two consecutive terms. There are between nine and thirteen trustees, including a representative from the Board of Supervisors. All trustees are at-large members representing the citizens of Shenandoah County. Regular Library Board meetings are held quarterly on the second Tuesday in August, November, February, and May, at the County Library. Other meetings may be called.
The Library Board adopted a new Five Year Plan for the Library System at their quarterly meeting on November 10, 2016.
LIBRARY BOARD OF TRUSTEES:
- Raymond Willis, Chair
- Suzanne Montgomery, Vice Chair
- Bobbie Sainz, Treasurer
- Jeff Fleisher, Secretary
- Dennis Morris, County Supervisors' Representative
- Sharon Baroncelli, Member-at-Large
- David Collins, Member-at-Large
- Warren Halvorson, Member-at-Large
- Donald Le Vine, Member-at-Large
- Harry Marien, Member-at-Large
- Amy Voss-DeVito, Member-at-Large
*roster effective 07/01/2020